1/19/2008

First post...

First full time semester, second week, Master of Oriental Medicine, Associate of Massage program at Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, New York City.
While being treated with acupuncture for quite a while, I kept asking my acupuncturist for explanations. He opened a small window into this world, and I was hooked. I took one class in the Fall '07 semester, Foundations of Chinese Medicine. It was so good, I jumped on the wagon. I am now a full time student. After many years on (and off) the spiritual path, I'm finally finding answers that satisfy me. The material I'm studying is so juicy, so dense, the knowledge so magical and wise, I feel like I have to share it.
The classes I'm taking this semester are: Medical Terminology, Clinical Counseling I, Fundamentals of Chinese Medicine, Biology, Anatomy I, Tuina and Foundations of Chinese Medicine II. I will try to post as the knowledge is fresh in my mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome the world of blogging! I hope you find is as facinating as Chinese Medicine...

:-)